Make sure your computers meet the following requirements:
- Computers should be no older than 5 years with at least 512 RAM
- Connect to a high speed Internet connection
- Web browser:
- For PC users: Internet Explorer 8 or above (preferably 9) or Google Chrome w/ Flash Player
- For MAC and iPhone users: Puffin must be installed (you can download this at https://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/)
- NOTE: When using Microsoft Windows 8 operating system, please use the Internet Explorer located in the desktop. The Internet Explorer (IE) located on the “LIVE tiles” is a modified browser (METRO-E) which will not play Adobe Flash (on most websites) and our training courses require ADOBE FLASH Active X plugin to run.
- Disable your pop up blocker
- Enable cookies on your web browser
- Have Flash 12, or above, installed (you can download this at: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
- Computers need a sound card, with volume on
- If on a T1 line, run on no more than 8 computers simultaneously per T1 line. (As content caches you may run additional computers and the programs will run at a greater speed)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have ensured that you are meeting all of the specifications outlined above and are still experiencing an issue, please refer to the FAQs below for assistance.
Q: When attempting to log in to take the online training, I am receiving an error message: Incorrect Administrator Username, Incorrect Administrator Password or Both. What do I do?
A: Make sure you are not typing the username or password incorrect. To recover the username or password, Click “login to database” on the TAPPISAFE website homepage and then click “What is my username and password?” If the username and password was given to you by your employer verify with them it is correct.
Q: While attempting to log in to take the online training, I am receiving an error message: The maximum login attempts reached. What do I do?
A: You have attempted to enter the wrong login information at least five times and has locked the account. This can be fixed by restarting the browser- simply "x" out and reopen the browser.
Q: While trying to log in to take the online training, I am receiving an error message: Administrator's Internet account is locked out. What do I do?
A: This can occur when the user has not used their account for 13 months, or longer. Please call us at 844-930-4877 and we will unlock the account. NOTE: if you are using a company account the account administrator will need to contact us.
Q: While attempting to log in to take the online training, I am receiving an error message: Your company's accounting number is on hold or inactive. What do I do?
A: Please call us at 844-930-4877 and we will assist you. NOTE: if you are using a company account the account administrator will need to contact us.
Q: While trying to log in to take the online training, I am receiving an error message that billing from my company requires PO numbers. What do I do?
A: Your company requires a PO number be added into the "Purchase Order Number" field in the "Billing Method" box. Click "Invoice" and "New Invoice Information," the field will then appear.
If you need further assistance please contact us at 770-209-7213 or [email protected]